• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

93 LX 5.0 from Connecticut

Pyrate Dave

Greetings all! New member here from Connecticut. Picked up my 93 LX about a month ago and absolutely love it. I've already swapped out the stock, cloudy headlights and have swapped in a CAI kit. Currently saving some money for taller gears (currently has 2.73) and a new paint job with some rust spots that need attention.

I'll add some pics later.

John2002

Welcome to the Mustang Money Pit...you'll love it!!! Yes in-deed-ee you'll have plenty of ways to spend your money and time you didn't have before..Don't get me wrong its a great hobbby if you can afford it... I've had our for about 5 years and its now become my Christmas gift ideas to my wife... It keeps my tools from rusting too.... I have to admit that its never had any time on a tow truck. Lots of site out there for parts and info... Good Luck and keep updating your progress....

Last edited: