• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another new old guy.

Bandit88GT

Bought my 88gt t-top in June of 1989. First private owner. It was in the Ford Transportation Services fleet. Carries the DSO 89 tag on vin. Pretty much just like it came from the factory except for 5 star wheels. 67,000
miles. musrang 10.JPG Mustang 2.jpg

John2002

Rare...don't see that ever!!!! Nice shape too... I still want to loose my stripe in the body side moldings. Are those 4 lugs????
I guess its your turn to be the NOG for a while... I was for about a week...LOL

Post ome more piccs when you can and send me up some of that sunshine, I live near the Chicago and we haven't has spring yet.....

broncojunkie

Nice! And I love t-tops. Always have! I've only owned 1 t-top mustang. It was a 1980 hatchback. It was a 4 cylinder car, but I swapped in a built 302. That was almost 20 years ago. My 88 is a regular hardtop....blue. It has the turbine rims, but those 5 star pony rims look great. I'm thinking maybe I should have got some. I know where I can buy a set for $200. I already had 3 decent turbine rims, though, and I need to be spending $ on getting this thing fixed up.

A good friend of mine in high school had a white '88 model like yours. At the time, I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have. I've always been a sucker for the 4-eyed mustangs! But these "new" ones are definitely growing on me, lol! Anyway, beautiful car! Thanks for sharing!