• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newb from Utah....

anthonydalrymple

Hello. Name is Anthony & I have owned this '89 5.0 LX 'vert since 2004. It's been trying at times as well as a real pressure release when I can wrench on it. It's my daily commuter & toy. Although I haven't raced it lately; I do like to take it down the track on occasion. I'm hoping to start working on it again next year; doing what I'm not quite sure.... Turbo maybe. Currently a 331 stroker\TKO600 combo....

Moved to Salt Lake City, Utah last year.... You should have seen the looks of the people driving SUV's that were pulling the same trailer.... as I blew by them in the fast lane.... :)

Ugh.... My poor car seeing salt & snow for the first time....

Engine compartment shot... Yep, the N2o isn't very prominent in the engine compartment....

As it sits today.... Yes, it needs paint pretty badly....

anthonydalrymple

The cold air intake is a bit of a "mish mash" of the complete Anderson Ford Motorsports 4" cold air intake & only the plastic housing piece covering the filter from the March ram air intake setup. Hope that helps! ;)