• Hello there guest and Welcome to Fox Body Mustangs forum, This forum is intended to be used by enthusiasts of the Fox body Ford Mustangs (1979-1993)!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

K member

win717

Hi everyone, havent had a Mustang for years but decided to jump back in the Mustang world again. I have a 1984 Mustang with build 302, the previous owner install a new k member, coilovers, caster plates, the issue Im having is the tires are to far front, I checked and the bolts on the k member is all the way back, I read several pages about this being an issue on certain k members, so what's the fix? I really dont want to cut the fender,. Would adjustable A arms work? Thank you

347HO

With the tire off... Ya got pictures of the control arm and a picture how its bolted to the kmember?

347HO

I can take a pic, its bolted with tab facing forward
Yah... you mean the swaybar mounts?
I just want to see your offset on the control arms, and possibly if they are upside down... which I dont think is possible.

Also, take a picture of your front slip yoke. I'm curious how much seal face is showing.